Para Pengikut :)

Friday, October 24, 2008

See dad going!!AGAIN??

at last!!i made my right decision..i'm now at UKM waiting for my show tomorrow..hahah..tonite i really tired to go to the practice bcoz im on my way back to ukm..i really tired in making last minute decision..huaaa...today i really made it.i have to let go of my gath becoz of my exam is more more important..so this is the second time my dad drop me earlier(means that before this he drop me at ukm every sunday nite)and see him goo..sadddd..so,tomorrow i've to push more effort on it to make it great n hope will enjoy by audiens..hopefully...maybe back and take my rest stuff and go quickly back home..i have to attend a lot of openhouse of my frens..so,sorry kuantan,bad timing i think!!!

0 Babel:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...