Para Pengikut :)

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Open your House!!

its really tired but its fun..yesterday i ran back home after my show for that festival..rush away and hope that i will go to intan's openhouse but someting distract me..heheh..sori intan..then i went back with no ones there inside..huaa...just me and me and me...then i get call from najia( one of my best neiber )that she having a makan2 at her home rite after isyak!!thank godness have some dinner to eat..otherwise i have to cook meggi of cos...haha!!i ate until 1am..next day, i have another openhouse to my ex-teacher,pn zahrah!!stay near with my house...ct take me and drive to pick intan and directly go to owner open house..hahaha!!!ct drift along the way and it was really fun!!watch out ct..waiting for my wiwi,alia,ilman n apiz to come..i ate of cos nasi kerabu, n sphagetti...enjoy the pic...



first open house for last nite!!
yay!!thanx for invite me..



from left : alia,wiwi,intan n ct

this is of cos the owner..





2 Babel:

Miss Reen said...

keje ko makan je kan sopi kan???

Shaofie said...

laa reen...
jeles...
ko pon asek kenyang je keje...
xke melantak smpi ke subohh..
wakakka...
aku ske makan la..
tgk aku..
sehat jerr...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...