Para Pengikut :)

Saturday, November 1, 2008

[Bunga] di hatiku [Always]

I'm sorry for hurting you
I'm sorry for making you cry
I'm sorry i didnt realise why
I'm sorry for not understanding you new right
I'm sorry for all those fights
I'm sorry for not listening
I'm sorry for not trying
I'm sorry i failed you
I'm sorry i didnt try
I'm sorry for not caring
I'm sorry for not being there
I'm sorry for not supporting you
I'm sorry i really am
I'm sorry for fading away
I'm sorry it was too late
I'm sorry i tried again
I'm sorry make u cried all night
I'm sorry your hearts lost
I'm sorry i couldnt cure it
I'm sorry but i'll try now
I'm sorry if its too late
I'm sorry but i have to try
I'm sorry for all the things that i just flew by
I'm sorry for being so down
I'm sorry for not understanding you when i wasnt even around
I'm sorry for missing countless nights
I'm sorry for missing you out the puzzle
I'm sorry for underestimating you
I'm sorry for my swaying emotions
I'm sorry for losing your heart
I'm sorry i wish things where ok
I'm sorry for being a idiot
I'm sorry but things where meant too be
and i wont give up thats why i love you, i need you,
you are my everything
i'd do anything too make you happy if u just trust me.


Kerana ''Kau Bunga Cintaku''

0 Babel:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...